Menu
User Avatar Image

BTTF Ep 4: Double Visions Predictions thread (Spoilers Warning!)

posted by The Doc on - last edited - Viewed by 4.2K users

After playing Episode 3,I can clearly say Im very pumped for episode 4...I think Edna will somehow kill someone O.o

197 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Michael J Fox is Canadian said: you could say the same thing about th entire delorean. I read it was rated one of the worst cars of all time.

It was mainly the Electrics in the car, you replace all the electrics (Wiring looms, metal contacts, alternator, battery, lights) and you have yourself a fantastic car!

• @smallo said: It was mainly the Electrics in the car, you replace all the electrics (Wiring looms, metal contacts, alternator, battery, lights) and you have yourself a fantastic car!

...add a couple gravitational levitator thingies, time curcuits, a nice blender, a flux capacitor and you've got urself a time machine so ha!

• I thought I remembered hearing something about the 88 MPH thing being a joke about how you'd be lucky to get a DeLorean to go that fast because of its crappy engine, and that they went through so many cars in the first movie, they had to put a Porsche engine in a DeLorean for the second movie.

@Jynxis said: You forget though that, with the new timeline, Doc never went to 1885. So the delorean wouldn't have been left in the cave. Since Doc wouldn't have hit his head and created the flux capacitor. Now that he's with Edna.

But Doc did still have the idea at some point in this timeline. He just interpreted it differently, resulting in his "man-in-a-Y-pose" emblem.

• @Michael J Fox is Canadian said: you could say the same thing about th entire delorean. I read it was rated one of the worst cars of all time.

Doc Brown: The way I see it, if you're going to build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style? Besides, the stainless steel construction made the flux dispersal...(watch beeps) Look out! (time machine comes back)

:D:D

• I still think the prominently featured "strange lady" I keep seeing will play a role. She's the only background character that seems to of been repeated between episodes and time periods AND had a costume change.

She walks past you outside Edna's in episode 1
    Then she walks past you in the street in 1931 just after you arrive.
    Then she is in the speak easy.
    And now she walks past you when you arrive in FCB 1986 with her new FCB outfit.

It could just be model recycling but she seems TOO prominent in many cut-scenes and locations to me to be nothing.

• I reckon FCB wouldn't come with Marty because if he did, his memories would come with him and we want the original Doc back.

Also, to get FCB out of Edna's custody, you're going to have to tell Jennifer about the Time Travel (in the preview) and get her to distract Edna so you can rescue FCB.

Well, that's what I think.

"Nobody calls me Mad Dog, especially not some doodied-up egg suckin' gutter trash!"

• I think the "climactic chase" in Episode 5 is going to be chasing Marty's past self through time, making sure that everything that's supposed to happen, DOES happen. Making certain no paradoxes occur.

• Like I said before. Assassinate Edna. Problem solved.

• @Jynxis said: Doc wouldn't have hit his head and created the flux capacitor. Now that he's with Edna.

I think he kinda did get the vision of the flux capacitor, but mis-interpreted it as something to do with law and order, hence the logo on gates, doors and his shirt resembling it.

• @PrivateJoker said: Like I said before. Assassinate Edna. Problem solved.

I knew Edna was crazy from day one, but she's so ridiculous that she would attempt to mindslave an entire town (as Biff said, they're planning to make Citizen Plus mandatory) just so she can have her world be perfectly manicured and orderly. No lost shoes.

She's someone I'd normally describe in a string of oh-so-clolrful four-letter words.

On a different note, something tells me Biff may actually be an ally in the next episode. He wanted to clock you, sure, but he wanted to clock Edna more.

Add Comment