Menu
User Avatar Image

BTTF Ep 4: Double Visions Predictions thread (Spoilers Warning!)

posted by The Doc on - last edited - Viewed by 4.3K users

After playing Episode 3,I can clearly say Im very pumped for episode 4...I think Edna will somehow kill someone O.o

197 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Emo Hoe said: I still think the prominently featured "strange lady" I keep seeing will play a role. She's the only background character that seems to of been repeated between episodes and time periods AND had a costume change.

She walks past you outside Edna's in episode 1
    Then she walks past you in the street in 1931 just after you arrive.
    Then she is in the speak easy.
    And now she walks past you when you arrive in FCB 1986 with her new FCB.

It could just be model recycling but she seems TOO prominent in many cut-scenes and locations to me to be nothing.

I actually agree with you. Maby it is clara? or Marty's daughter? or perhaps Doc's granddaughter? The person you chase in ep5? It does seem to be too much of a coincidence.

either way, ep5 saya that mysteries will be solved. maby she is one of those mysteries.

What I want to know is why does it seem so easy to convince Jennifer that Marty is a time-traveller? and why do we never see the alternate Marty?

• Episode could be chasing Jen.The Jen we know of is fairly staid and responsible.The Jen we have here is a complete rebel. She might want to adjust things to her liking.

"I'm a square?"

• So who is the speakeasy arsonist :D

• @Emo Hoe said: I still think the prominently featured "strange lady" I keep seeing will play a role. She's the only background character that seems to of been repeated between episodes and time periods AND had a costume change.

She walks past you outside Edna's in episode 1
    Then she walks past you in the street in 1931 just after you arrive.
    Then she is in the speak easy.
    And now she walks past you when you arrive in FCB 1986 with her new FCB outfit.

It could just be model recycling but she seems TOO prominent in many cut-scenes and locations to me to be nothing.

That's called a sight gag. I don't think anything will come of her. She's there for the gag of him running into the same looking lady regardless of time period and reality.

• @bosbeetle said: So who is the speakeasy arsonist :D

Edna. They said so in Episode 2.

• @divisionten said: Edna. They said so in Episode 2.

Kid found her snooping around and assumed she was the one who had planted the explosives but it wasn't confirmed.

• You have a point. For all we know, when Marty goes back in the net episode, he was the one who planted them.

• @Michael J Fox is Canadian said: But the delorean seems damaged beyond repair? Can marty even drive it to get it up to 88 MPH?

Getting the DeLorean part fixed shouldn't be a problem in 1986?

• @SirCrazyMonkey said: I reckon FCB wouldn't come with Marty because if he did, his memories would come with him and we want the original Doc back.

I][/B]

Bingo! It'll likely be FCB helping marty re create time travel but not go with him so we get the original doc back (I wonder if marty fixes the time line in 1931, does original doc re appear there?)

Speculation on the cinematic chase; by this time, the timeline should be restored (or at least the FCB timeline avoided) and thus the hidden delorean should appear in the mine. Now if someone steals the original delorean, one disadvantage is that one can fly the one from 1885 can not (though a 1931 character would have no clue how to fly it).

Maybe it will be just a case of marty travelling to 1955, 2015, and 1885 to make sure everything happens the way it does. I'd be okay with that.

• Any doubts I had about Edna not being the arsonist vanished when I saw how bat**** crazy she was in Citizen Brown.

Add Comment