Menu
User Avatar Image

Any Australian fans here?

posted by Toneiiblue on - last edited - Viewed by 615 users

I'm based on the Gold Coast in Queensland. Just wondering who among you live here or in Australia generally? There are a few exciting developments I have in the pipeline & it would be great to get other BTTF fanatics involved :)

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Lucas80 said: Wollongong NSW

& i actually liked the Aussie character out of MI4 (not often yanks get the accent right) ;)

I actually thought at first it was a non-Aus that voiced Ozzie. It sounded too Australian. ;)

You know I'm sure Ozzie Mandrill was one of those humans in Blinky Bill that was contributing to the destruction of the forest for his enterprises. I knew I saw him somewhere..

• I'm near Melbourne, Victoria

a big BTTF fan since I was a little kid, Michael J Fox was my idol, now in my 30's and still love the movies as much as I did when I was little

Just wondering has any other Aussies purchased the BTTF game as a download and then purchased the deluxe version, I am getting charged for both the deluxe version and for shipping as well, is that cause I am an Aussie? bit unfair if it is as it says all you pay is shipping on the advertisement

• Beckster - if you paid more than $19.99 for the Deluxe version (not including postage) then something is wrong... Email support@telltalegames.com and they should be able to refund you the difference.

You of course need to have purchased the DVD on the same account that you bought the downloadable season for. You're only entitled to one free DVD per season purchase as well.

• I did only pay $19.99 for the deluxe version but thought I would only have to pay for the shipping seeing I had purchased the downloaded versions with the same account

• @Beckster24 said: I did only pay $19.99 for the deluxe version but thought I would only have to pay for the shipping seeing I had purchased the downloaded versions with the same account

No, the $19.99 was what you paid for the extra stuff.

Also, there is a serious case of lack-of-Perthians in this thread. Once again, I fixed everything up for you guys. Oh, there's no need to thank me, really. All in a day's work. Oh, you are too kind. Well, if you insist, I suppose I could be your God... See what I do for you guys? I'm too nice. :p

• I contacted the support staff anyway wanted to clarify it lol

Anyone here go the BTTF car? I picked up one for $24 the original one its awesome going to leave it in the box

• @Beckster24 said: Anyone here go the BTTF car? I picked up one for $24 the original one its awesome going to leave it in the box

Yes, I've picked up a few over the years. They're easier to get in Aus now than before.
    The Skynet 1:43 from Japan are by far the best, much finer/accurate detail than the current/common Welly 1:24, Sunstar 1:18 and Diamond Select 1:15
    And, I keep all mine in the boxes aswell ;)

• is there any body from wild Hobart, Tasmania? ;)

• Another one for Perth here!

• Ending the trend of capital city inhabitants :P
    Wagga Wagga (Just moved back from Wollongong though)

I've just preordered BTTF on Xbox 360 which will go nicely with the deluxe edition i've preordered for PC.

Add Comment