Menu
User Avatar Image

Should Jurassic Park The Game have a season 2?

posted by batboyshark9 on - last edited - Viewed by 20.3K users

As it says in the tittle should there be a second season vote and say why and what you would like to see in the game like, plot and characters if there already is a thread this one may be closed.

112 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There should never be a second season to this "game"! I LOVE Telltale! The Walking Dead is my favorite game of all time! But Jurassic Park is the WORST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED! It sucks on SO MANY LEVELS!

• So... was it bad because it had the title Jurassic Park, or centered around that universe? Or was it the game play? Most people complain about the game play, which- okay, I can kind of understand. But TellTale has obviously perfected that style of gameplay with TWD so... I don't understand why shouldn't they have a second go at JP knowing that they can correct the mistakes of the past? Just because people think the first game wasn't that hot doesn't mean the second game can't be improved upon.

• I would love a Jurassic Park game but it should be different than the first one, It needs to be reinvented, Maybe on Isla Sorna or they could do a tie in with Jurassic World, I think there's a lot of potential but they have to re invent it, and change it from the first one, Even if it's a long time, I would love another game as long as it's different.

• I would love for this game to come out for ps4! I'm glad more games are crossing over to ps4 for telltale games, love the way they are formatted and definitely looking forward to more seasons of this game!

• It definitely needs a season 2 preferably with a connection to how you finish season 1 like the walking dead has so it can tell who is still alive so they can use Nima jess Gerry and Marquita with what happened previously though it would need to have the same characters making it tie in with Jurassic world by having those 4 go to the island to see if its actually safe or they went because they they thought would be safe and wanted to see what it was like maybe for jess's birthday or something like that

• Yes. Also Maybe once in a week theme resort where fans can visit, for a realistic feeling! Part one of the game had some of the best voice acting, and amazing grammar.

• In reply to kainloki2000

It definitely needs a season 2 preferably with a connection to how you finish season 1 like the walking dead has so it can tell who is still alive so they can use Nima jess Gerry and Marquita with…

link

@kainloki2000 I can just imagine a (by that time 60+) Gerry talking a 36 y/o Jess. "Jess, you remember how I took you to Isla Nublar when you were a teen, right? all the fun we had there? ...well, since it's your birthday, I thought, let's go there again~" that'll go over all too well. I can also imagine Nima as this grumpy old lady constantly droning on about how they ruined the island.

personally, if you're going tie it into JP:TG, you will probably need to leave the older generation of characters at home. but Mariquita might be a good idea to put next to Jess in this story :P

• Yes, I would love for a second Season to happen, so Telltale...please consider it.

I know the chances are slim to none, since the first game was not well received, but with Telltale's new technology Season 2 could actually be a pretty good game, removing issues of the first game (bad gameplay, mediocre graphics, almost no decisions, too many QTE, inconsistencies with canon) and keep the good things (good story, interesting characters).

Add Comment