Menu
User Avatar Image

Happy Easter!

posted by Darth Marsden on - last edited - Viewed by 624 users

Exactly what it says on the tin - hope you all had a great easter! Did you have fun, or get anything especially nice?

(Little surprised no-one else started a thread like this, but hey ho)

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • We made a Pinata for easter!

Well.. we made one for our mother's easter party at the pub she works at.

The place is called The Honey Bee, therefore it was a Bee Pinata.

It turned out great. The kids loved it, (it took 39 kids, with several hits each to break it apparently). They had a great easter party! :D

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@GuruGuru214 said:
    This is a shirt I own.

I approve of this shirt.

@GuruGuru214 said: We made a Pinata for easter!

If you fill it with those little solid chocolate eggs, that's quite a nice alternative to the traditional Easter egg hunt.

Also, I love that there is a licensed Justin Bieber piñata (I choose to ignore the pull-string part).

• @Alcoremortis said: Shouldn't it be Christmas 2: The Return?

Not bad but I'd go for 'Christmas 2: Electric Boogaloo' or 'Christmas 2: The Revenge of the Sprout'.

• @St_Eddie said: Not bad but I'd go for 'Christmas 2: Electric Boogaloo' or 'Christmas 2: The Revenge of the Sprout'.

Do I detect a fellow Surviving the World classmate?

• @Alcoremortis said: Do I detect a fellow Surviving the World classmate?

'Fraid not. I don't even know what 'Surviving the World' is.

• @St_Eddie said: 'Fraid not. I don't even know what 'Surviving the World' is.

It's a photo webcomic written by a chemical engineer and done in the style of a college class. You might enjoy it.

I only asked because, not one week ago, he did a bar graph on most successful sequel titles and "Electric Boogaloo" came out as the one with the best quality.

• @Alcoremortis said: It's a photo webcomic written by a chemical engineer and done in the style of a college class. You might enjoy it.

Ah, I see. I'll look into it at some point.

@Alcoremortis said: I only asked because, not one week ago, he did a bar graph on most successful sequel titles and "Electric Boogaloo" came out as the one with the best quality.

Silly. You don't need a bar graph to know that "Electric Boogaloo" is the greatest sequel title of all time and is funny no matter what potential sequel you attach it to. :p

I have noticed though that the rate of comedic value of the title increases along with the inappropriate nature of the sequel! For example; 'Ghost 2: Electric Boogaloo' is reasonably humorous but 'Schindler's List 2: Electric Boogaloo' is far funnier.

• @St_Eddie said: Silly. You don't need a bar graph to know that "Electric Boogaloo" is the greatest sequel title of all time and is funny no matter what potential sequel you attach it to. :p

I have noticed though that the rate of comedic value of the title increases along with the inappropriate nature of the sequel! For example; 'Ghost 2: Electric Boogaloo' is reasonably humorous but 'Schindler's List 2: Electric Boogaloo' is far funnier.

This is true. This is true.

• I don't know, my favorite made-up sequel title is Sgt. Kabukiman NYPD 2: Kabuki Harder. Unfortunately, the original film is all too real.

• @St_Eddie said: Silly. You don't need a bar graph to know that "Electric Boogaloo" is the greatest sequel title of all time and is funny no matter what potential sequel you attach it to. :p

The only reason why I know what "Electric Boogaloo" is from is because, when I was a kid, I remember scanning the Prevue Channel (that one TV channel that scrolls through the current TV listings) and on multiple occasions, at various times of the day, I remember seeing "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo" appear on HBO or similar. I have never seen the movie, but the title did leave an impact on my memory.

And yes, Schindler's List 2: Electric Boogaloo is hilarious.

EDIT: Jaws 2 would have been better if it were called Jaws 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Add Comment