Menu
1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

    @Darth Marsden said: I'd have thought you already owned them, given your views on DRM.

    (The Bike Shed's just next to the swings. You can't miss it.)

    THERE ARE SWINGS AS WELL?!!? O.o :eek:

    And, well, I never had much against a proper disc check as long as it's not Starforce or somesuch other nonsense. :cool:

  • @flesk said: But is there a Kings Quest IX? And if so, was it released between III and V?

    Yeah, I know what it is and why it's there, but that must be bugging you just a little?

    That screenshot is old, and TSL isn't there anymore (because I don't/won't play it.)

    But yes, it did bother me a bit.

  • Ugh, I have been waiting for a sale on Telltale's older games for a while, but I don't want to have part of the games here on the website and part on GOG. And part of whatever new games they release on others platforms. GOG doesn't even have Strong Bad. I think I'll just wait for the inevitable Steam Summer sale.

  • Strong Bad was JUST in an indie bundle too.

  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

    @Script-br said: Ugh, I have been waiting for a sale on Telltale's older games for a while, but I don't want to have part of the games here on the website and part on GOG. And part of whatever new games they release on others platforms. GOG doesn't even have Strong Bad. I think I'll just wait for the inevitable Steam Summer sale.

    I caved and at least bought Season 1 & 2. I'll probably even start the Season 2 playthrough today, or at least an episode of it (after that Eador game which I bought yesterday turned out to be rather crappy - or maybe it's just not my kind of game...).

    SEASON 4 NOW!!!

  • @Vainamoinen said: I caved and at least bought Season 1 & 2. I'll probably even start the Season 2 playthrough today, or at least an episode of it (after that Eador game which I bought yesterday turned out to be rather crappy - or maybe it's just not my kind of game...).

    SEASON 4 NOW!!!

    I got that Eador game too. (The remake your talking about right?)

    And yeah, it looks like a rushed and buggy release, but I've played through the tutorial, and I thought it was alright, gameplay-wise.
    (though I hear past the tutorial the game has a bug which hinders progress through the campaign, so I'm going to leave it for now till it gets fixed)

    (Might play some Heroes of Might and Magic or Kings Bounty for now though, while the game eventually gets patched up)

  • Classic Gem Promo of the week is the entire Gothic series. It's on a sliding scale, running from 50%-75% off, so you save more when you buy more. Well, not really, all the sale prices are exactly the same, so each one you remove brings the total price down. Also, now you can pre-order Fez for only $8.99. Maybe you can use that one dollar you save to upgrade your spreadsheet machine to be able to play this beast of a game.

  • *takes deep breath, prepares for worst*
    @Gibbeynator said: Classic Gem Promo of the week is the entire Gothic series.
    *breaths sigh of relief*

  • @Gibbeynator said: Also, now you can pre-order Fez for only $8.99. Maybe you can use that one dollar you save to upgrade your spreadsheet machine to be able to play this beast of a game.

    Regardless of the creator's attitude about the PC, Fez is an absolutely amazing game.

Add Comment