Menu
User Avatar Image

TWD: Episode 4 won't download!!

posted by chaz99 on - last edited - Viewed by 4.6K users

I keep getting the "connection lost" message. There is NOTHING WRONG WITH MY INTERNET CONNECTION!!

Fix this, TT!!

80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Same here. At 0%. I always had connection losts while downloading the episodes, but they at least tried to download a few minutes before stopping.
    Windows 7 64bit, bought from telltale store.

• Same story here. I've emailed support and will post their reply.

• Same issue here. I think their servers are out of capacity or something :)
    Will have to wait a bit further.

• I'm glad I'm not the only one this is happening to =_= but seriously I got to the 83% when this happened and when I try to redownload it it goes back to 60% gets to about 83% again and then does the exact same thing =_= there really should be an alternative download source for those who bought the season from telltale directly especially as it would save them money not to need a middle man

• OK, I tried uninstalling (saved the folder from documents just in case) and NONE of the episodes will download, even the ones I have already played.

This suggests that the problem originates with TT. It's about 5pm in their part of the world right now and I guess they have gone home without fixing the problem.

Not happy. Really, really unhappy.

• Count me in. Same problem. D'ya know the curious thing? We bought the game and we're stuck without any solution by developers, like people having problem with savegames without Telltale giving them any support; but in the meanwhile, those who illegally downloaded the game and cracked it are playing and having fun without any issue.

Congratulations, Telltale. Should I assure the same quality to my customers, I would starve.

• @jojoman said: We bought the game and we're stuck without any solution by developers, like people having problem with savegames without Telltale giving them any support; but in the meanwhile, those who illegally downloaded the game and cracked it are playing and having fun without any issue.

Congratulations, Telltale. Should I assure the same quality to my customers, I would starve.

This.

• Episode 2 won't download and gives bogus connection error. TEST YOUR PRODUCTS!!!!!

• same problem here goddamn TT

This discussion has been closed.