Menu
User Avatar Image

So who went with you.

posted by GenHydro on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

When I saw the stats at the end of Episode 4 I discovered I was a lone wolf.

No one offered to come with me. Then again I didn't ask. I was going to say I was going alone but I didn't get to it fast enough.

Either way only 6% of people went alone which is the lowest percentage.

Also I was one of the people who hid their bite (with the other <20%).

How did you guys convince the others to come with you?

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I didn't have to, I said I would go alone. But Omid and Christa insisted and I let Ben make up his own mind and he came, Kenny didn't want to and I happily told him where to go.

• I said "I don't know", and Christa and Omid came. I asked Kenny to help me, and he said I was only looking out for myself. I told Ben Clem stood up for him. That was the first playthrough of course. I got everyone on the second.

• I wish I had time to pick I am going alone. At least it seems like I would not have gone alone.

Let's see what happens to Lee.

Thanks for the replies guys.

• I had Christa, Omid and Kenny come with me. I definitely wanted Kenny because I tried to back him up the entire time I've known him and feel like if he has anything left to live for it should be Lee and Clem who are pretty much his family now. I also brought Christa and Omid mostly because I felt wrong about hiding the bite and because a few more bodies and eyes could be useful. Ben is dead so that wasn't really an option.

• I said would go alone. Then everyone came with me.

• I showed the bite.
    everyone came

• I have 2 saved games and in one I saved Ben and other,not.In my first game,who came with me were Ben,Omid,Christa and in other game,Kenny (I only got him cause I said clem is my family),Omid and Christa :)

• i hid the bite and used my diplomacy skills to get them all to come with me +25 XP

• Only Ben comes with me lol, am I gonna see the whole group in Episode 5?

• @GenHydro said: When I saw the stats at the end of Episode 4 I discovered I was a lone wolf.

No one offered to come with me. Then again I didn't ask. I was going to say I was going alone but I didn't get to it fast enough.

Either way only 6% of people went alone which is the lowest percentage.

Also I was one of the people who hid their bite (with the other <20%).

How did you guys convince the others to come with you?

You know something, Its a good thing to be alone ;) , you focus more. Also if you bring some/all of your group, maybe some of them die in that journey of searching :/ , so its better and safe for your group to stay at that safe house. If you get tired of losing people in your group :D

This discussion has been closed.