Menu
User Avatar Image

Borderlands 2 content not downloading

posted by SinValor on - last edited - Viewed by 18.3K users

I recently got all the bounty in Poker Night 2 and tried downloading all the borderlands 2 content. I didn't get a prompt telling me if I want to download the borderlands 2 content, so I played my copy of borderlands 2 and was prompted an update, I thought the update was to include the poker night 2 content, but it turned out to be a download compatibility pack.

I then checked poker night 2 for updates and there weren't any.

I've tried downloading the borderlands skins and packs multiple times and I still didn't get them. I have all bounty, all avatar awards, achievements confirming I won the bounty and I STILL DON'T GET IT.

It's on the Xbox platform, by the way.

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My Borderlands 2 items are not being unlocked/downloaded, either. Axton's head unlocked when I first bought Poker Night 2, but since then I haven't been able to unlock anything else.

• Not getting the borderlands 2 items, looks like nobody wants to fix it but they are still selling the game :(

*Updated - contacted Gearbox support instead and got the items inserted by their support almost immediately after providing the screenshot of the bounties and Shift email. A+ support over there!

• User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff
    In reply to Spacezombie

My Borderlands 2 items are not being unlocked/downloaded, either. Axton's head unlocked when I first bought Poker Night 2, but since then I haven't been able to unlock anything else.

link

If you are still not receiving your unlock in your shift account, please send an email to support@gearboxsoftware.com Please provide them a screenshot of the bounties page within Poker Night 2 proving your unlock of the items, and they will be able to resolve this issue.

• In reply to TelltaleMike

If you are still not receiving your unlock in your shift account, please send an email to support@gearboxsoftware.com Please provide them a screenshot of the bounties page within Poker Night 2…

link

How do you take a screen shot on PS3? I only have ever done it when gaming on my laptop. Anyone know?

• User Avatar Image
    In reply to KoTToS

How do you take a screen shot on PS3? I only have ever done it when gaming on my laptop. Anyone know?

link

Most games allow you to press the PS button + Start Button simultaneously to take a screenshot, but I don't believe this game has that shortcut enabled. The easiest way would be for you to take a picture with either a digital camera, or camera phone, and upload the picture to your computer, then attach it to an email to Support@gearboxsoftware.com. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

• Its not working on PlayStation 3 either.

• User Avatar Image
    In reply to MattLove

Its not working on PlayStation 3 either.

link

Please follow the steps I've noted above to receive your Borderlands 2 items.

• Just want to make you aware, I followed the steps above, and I counted, 103 times for Zero's costume (the GLADOS one). It has not ever shown up in the shift code section (I've had one since BL2 was released), nor anywhere else.

• User Avatar Image
    In reply to Darthdaddy81

Just want to make you aware, I followed the steps above, and I counted, 103 times for Zero's costume (the GLADOS one).

link

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused you. Please contact support@gearboxsoftware.com for further assistance regarding your issue.

• In reply to TelltaleMike

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused you. Please contact support@gearboxsoftware.com for further assistance regarding your issue.

link

Contacted Gearbox twice, and Microsoft, was told by both it was a problem with this particular game not actually processing the download. Gearbox said they would do it if I sent a screenshot, but I can't screenshot and xbox 360 that I know of, and a picture of it from my phone doesn't work...

Maybe if you patched the game to fix it.

This discussion has been closed.