Menu
User Avatar Image

Stats Problem

posted by PatriceB on - last edited - Viewed by 8K users

When i try to see the stats menu, i have this:

t81t.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And then i cannot do anything, i have to reboot or quit the game.

Is there any solution ?
Thanks

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hey I had the exact same problem on the PS3, I installed episode 2-5 and that fixed it.

• User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff
    In reply to Suckerpunch

Hey I had the exact same problem on the PS3, I installed episode 2-5 and that fixed it.

link

Thanks for the information, I hope you are able to enjoy the game!

• I also experienced that in the stats screen and I think my rewind spots are also corrupted because it is only upto chapter 8 even if I completed all the episodes. That all happened when I added the DLC into the game and I asked for support already and it doesn't help. It's been almost a year but still no fix? That's so depressing..

• User Avatar Image
    In reply to Gryse

I also experienced that in the stats screen and I think my rewind spots are also corrupted because it is only upto chapter 8 even if I completed all the episodes.

link

Can you please clarify if you were connected to the internet the entire time you were playing the episode? Also, when you completed the episode, did you allow the credits to finish before continuing the game, or did you close/exit the game during the credits? This is when your choices are uploaded to the server, and exiting the game during the credits may cause an issue with your Choices. Please also try exiting and restarting the game a few times while connected to the internet, and your Choices page may show up correctly after restarting the game.

• In reply to TelltaleMike

Can you please clarify if you were connected to the internet the entire time you were playing the episode?

link

Yes, I'm connected to the Internet while playing. I let the credits to finish to save the episode's choices. Sadly but I tried restarting the game and the stats screen and rewind spots are still like that. If only the DLC is seperated from the main game they wouldn't be like that because as I said above, these problems showed up when I added the DLC.

• User Avatar Image
    In reply to Gryse

Yes, I'm connected to the Internet while playing. I let the credits to finish to save the episode's choices.

link

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are still experiencing the issue your save files may have become corrupted. If this is the case, you will need to delete your saves from the Save Data Utility menu from your XMB, and then start a new game. My apologies for any difficulties this may cause you.

• I play on my iPad, and I also got this problem. I tried to reset iPad and reinstall the game, but I still have the issue. What i have to do?

• User Avatar Image
    In reply to tyler1313

I play on my iPad, and I also got this problem. I tried to reset iPad and reinstall the game, but I still have the issue. What i have to do?

link

Can you please clarify if you were connected to a WiFi network connection during the entire episode, as well as the credits? This is when your choices are uploaded to the servers, and your stats/choices page updates.

• I have the same problem. Bought it from the PSN Store and i liked the game very much! I'm going to buy season 2 i think. But i have also the stats problem and i wanna see what others chose in the game. When i hit ''stats'' the menu freezes and i have to restard the whole game. Please fix it, its very annoying.

• User Avatar Image
    In reply to Prydator

I have the same problem. Bought it from the PSN Store and i liked the game very much! I'm going to buy season 2 i think. But i have also the stats problem and i wanna see what others chose in the game.

link

My apologies, can you please clarify what country/region you are currently located in? Also, were you connected with a wireless network connection, or a wired connection while playing through the game, or were you playing the game offline?

This discussion has been closed.