Menu
User Avatar Image

Characters who suffered the most

posted by That1Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

Who do you think?

54 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    D28

@That1Guy said: But how did they get them on those poles? Wouldn't it be easier to get living people and do throw them?

LOL no, a normal person would most of the time fight and kick and scream like a mofo lol drawing walkers in on them, a zombie can be much more easly controlled

• @D28 said: LOL no, a normal person would most of the time fight and kick and scream like a mofo lol drawing walkers in on them, a zombie can be much more easly controlled

Not a person that's knocked out. And if they were that sick, I doubt they were that hard to knock down.

• Essentially everyone lost their loved ones at one point or another, it's hard to measure in what way that kind of thing is considered worse.

Lilly watching the only family member she has left have his head smashed in by someone she's forced to reside with? Kenny watching his son slowly deteriorate and his wife give up on living? The Stranger, traumatically losing his mental stability to the point where he'd carry around his wife's severed head?

May have to give it to Clementine. A child growing up in this kind of world, holding onto a false hope of seeing her parents again only to lose absolutely everyone and be left to fend for herself.

• That is why she has to live, I have never known someone with that much hope, and hope is the only thing that can not be broken.

• Mark, he got both his legs slowly cut off, then eaten :D

• I'd say Clem and Kenny. Clem saw some horrible stuff during Season 1, and in the span of about 10 minutes was reunited with her adoptive father, then saw her real parents as walkers, and then immediately lost her adoptive father, and was either forced to shoot him in the head or leave him to turn into a zombie.

Kenny's only real goal was to protect his family. In fact, by Episode 3 he's pretty much accepted that as long as he's alive and protecting them, nothing can happen to them. So when Duck gets bit, he goes into denial as he watches his son slowly die for about half a day, and then sees his own wife commit suicide right in front of him. All that after going through so much to protect them.

• maybelle suffer the most. poor fucking cow.

• Everyone.

Except Omid. Dat Omid.

• @WalkingDeadFan23 said: Mark, he got both his legs slowly cut off, then eaten :D

Eh, at least he was given painkillers :D. Or I hope he was.

• @Rock114 said: I'd say Clem and Kenny. Clem saw some horrible stuff during Season 1, and in the span of about 10 minutes was reunited with her adoptive father, then saw her real parents as walkers, and then immediately lost her adoptive father, and was either forced to shoot him in the head or leave him to turn into a zombie.

Kenny's only real goal was to protect his family. In fact, by Episode 3 he's pretty much accepted that as long as he's alive and protecting them, nothing can happen to them. So when Duck gets bit, he goes into denial as he watches his son slowly die for about half a day, and then sees his own wife commit suicide right in front of him. All that after going through so much to protect them.

This.

Add Comment