Menu
User Avatar Image

Did you guys take this item from the house? *Possible Spoilers*

posted by G-Love on - last edited - Viewed by 14.2K users

When I went snooping around the house with Clem to get medical supplies, in one of the rooms, I opened a drawer with a watch in it. I chose to use the action button, thinking that she would just check it out, but she actually took it! I definitely did not want to do that, as I could see the others finding that watch on Clem, thus having them lose all trust in her. I probably should have just started at the last checkpoint, but decided to see how it would play out.

Did any of you guys do the same? Think there will be any consequences?

100 Comments
  • I didn't see any reason to take a watch and a thousand reasons to not take the watch.

So I took the watch because fuck common sense, I want more drama.

• Left it in my first play through and took it in my second.

• I didn't see the watch but when I play again I will for sure take it.

• I'm felling pretty sure Clementine would do something about that, Really don't know what the hell is the point of that watch, Maybe If its a Item that later on the group was gonna need, Clem could just sneak up and put the watch back?

• Its not actually a trap When you cross the bridge you get the option to speak to nick when he's sat in front of the station, he talks to you and notices that he forgot his watch he is upset because it was pete's and if you give it to him he thanks you and doesn't think you stole it.

• I left it... seemed way too much like a trap (I figured they'd be pissed at her for stealing the medical supplies, would maybe search her, and then finding the watch would be really bad).

Also, since the Wardrobe was locked, I figured that room was Carlos' (and the locked cabinet was medical supplies). So, since I already threatened his daughter (to get the peroxide), I figured it was best not to tick him off any more than I already had.

• I didn't take the watch because I was just there for the medical supplies. I thought that at least Luke and Pete would understand if I just took what I needed, but if they noticed that the watch was gone and found it on me... yeesh, that would have been bad.

• Maybe the watch was a trap ... But maybe the trap is that it looks like a trap. Then again, maybe Telltale want us to believe that the trap is that the trap looks like a trap, thus traping us with another trap.

Alt text

i don't even know what the heck I just said. Be right back, gonna suture my tongue.

• Its not actually a trap When you cross the bridge you get the option to speak to nick when he's sat in front of the station, he talks to you and notices that he forgot his watch he is upset because it was pete's and if you give it to him he thanks you and doesn't think you stole it.

• Yeah I took that shit and i'd take it again. Clementine is out for numero uno, Carlos can suck my dddddddd

• Seriously though, I think we'll have the chance to plant it on someone after it comes up missing. I think it will be a way to get rid of an enemy in the house, go plant it then tell on them.

• I took dat watch on my first play through. On the second Alvin got me bandages so I didn't need to take the watch. I have two saves, one with nick and one with Pete, so I have a take watch save nick, and a leave watch save Pete.

• I wanted to ask you all a question and I didn't want to start a new thread for it. Ok, so I was wondering, for those of you who cut Lee's arm off, how did Clem react to what Luke said about having a stump and how the person survived after they cut it off?

• This got me thinking, I've got two gameplays (on season 1) and on one, I cut Lee's arm and in the other I didn't, and even though she seems sad about it and tells she had a friend that lost his arm.

Weird, eh? Might be a bug in my save files though since in the "previously on The Walking Dead" I could've sworn that Lee had his arm in the "You could just leave" scene.

• she didn't say anything about it in mine. She only talks about it when looking at the tied up zombie at the camp..something like "looks like he tried to cut off his arm. That never works..."

Add Comment