Menu
User Avatar Image

Do you think they will do many more seasons of this fantastic game?

posted by Salvy on - Viewed by 2.6K users

Hi, I played the entire first season and started the second ... this game is spectacular! But I wonder: How many more seasons do you think will last? Do you care about the reviews that give the game? (because some are bad ...) And would like to see Clementine on the TV series?

77 Comments
  • If Clem dies, Hopefully no more seasons. Sorry guys.

• they gonna do more probably i mean there are already 4 seasons i think of the tv series so why not and yeah clem on the tv show would be interesting but they dont gonna do it

• How many more seasons do you think will last?

I think Season 2 will be the last Season, as Telltale still has TWAU to work on, as well as Game Of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands. There won't really be time for more Walking Dead, but so long as there is proper closure then that's fine.

Do you care about the reviews that give the game? (because some are bad ...)

Nah, they are just opinions. We, the fans, have opinions too, and they are just as important as reviewers' opinions, even if ours are not paid for or they do not give a percentage or score at the end.

And would like to see Clementine on the TV series?

I don't think any child actor would be able to do the character respect, or look enough like her to be honest. I probably wouldn't want to see her in the comics either, as they are a brutal, terrible place to be in.

• Sure, more seasons is almost guaranteed as long as people purchase it.

But I do both think and hope Clem bites the dust in this season to make room for new characters, otherwise this won't be "The Walking Dead", but "Clem's Story".

• I honestly don't see them doing much more, and I am surprisingly ok with this, I suspect only till the end of S2 and perhaps a S3. S4 would really be stretching it.

• I think they would be stupid not to continue with at least one more season, if this one is successful. They could go on for a long time if the franchise and the game continues to be good and receives a growing fanbase.

• They'll probably stop TWD for a while after this season is done and focus completely on the borderlands game and the games of thrones games. Then they'll realize how much of a mistake it was to pick up those 2 IPs and they'll go back full time on TWD Season 3

• I think it decides how successful this season is. If it receives the accolades and acclaim Season 1 got, they would be crazy to not continue. Coincidently, if its like any other movie/game/series they usually get worse by sequel . . .not saying it will happen to this series but telltale will be losing out on a lot of money if they discontinue the series. . . does anyone know how many more seasons the show will be?

• I feel like they should make a third season then stop because I don't want it for Clem to be basically invincible because if you kill her off no one will buy the games anymore. Much like Daryl on the TV show and Rick in the comics

• After everything that Lee did for Clem, I think i'll go mad if she doesn't find some way to live happily ever after. I hope her story ends this season though. I don't want it to get watered down and drawn out too long. Lee's story was so powerful and I hope Clementine's gets the same treatment(but ending in the opposite direction).

• In my humble opinion, I don't think Clementine will die, but unfortunately TellTale wants to get an emotional reaction at the end just like the end of Season one. Although they won't kill the protagonist because that wouldn't be original and probably in poor taste. I still don't know what's going to happen, I'm fairly certain our Clementine is safe, (for now) I still have to wonder how they would duplicate the emotion or "feels" that we felt in Season one.

Add Comment