Menu
User Avatar Image

Episodes 2-4 are gone.

posted by MBHERSHEY on - Viewed by 436 users

I've been replaying The Walking Dead: Season 1 again so I could then buy the second season and be all caught up. Not only are my choices changing, save files aren't working, but now it's saying that episodes 2-4 are, "coming soon," and I can't play them. I bought them all about 2 years ago and played through them a couple times. I loved the first season and the dlc but what's going on and how do I fix it?

5 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify what platform your are playing on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS?) Also, can you please clarify if you are playing online or offline? Any extra information will help me assist you further.

• I'm playing on a Mac and I play online. I'm not great with computers so I have no idea how to fix it.

• Restarted and reinstalled Walking Dead on Steam. Tried to load my save to see if it was working and all I got was a dark screen. The arrow was there and I could move it around but other than that nothing happened. Any other ideas?

• User Avatar Image
      TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

When you launch the game, please try switching to Windowed Mode (CMD+F) and see if that resolves your issue. If this works, then I suggest going into the Help & Options Menu, and then going to the Graphics menu and change the texture quality or resolution to a lower setting. Then you can try switching it back to full screen from the same menu and see if your issue is resolved.

Add Comment