User Avatar Image

It doesn't work again

posted by jmc481 on - Viewed by 214 users

So i have had issues with season 1, which somehow 'worked' themselves out. But i recently purchased 400 days and season two. Upon trying to play 400 days (through season 1 of Walking dead), the game reverted to its original issues. After launching the game it almost instantly crashes and opens a pop-up window that reads "walkingdead101.exe". I sought help from these forums, which after changing the compatibility to "windows 8", began to work again. the only problem is my saves are not on there. i know the files exist (i have seen them and they were read by season 2).

2 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try locating the save files from when you played in a different compatibility mode, and copy the files over to the new file directory that you are using in the current compatibility mode.

• It worked! it crashes my computer every once in a while, but it works. the downside is i just about finished season 1 400 days episode, when my computer crashed. i restarted it, only to find the saves are gone! the same thing happened when i switched comparability modes! i really don't want to replay the whole first again so soon after i just beat it.

Add Comment