• I don't think the Crooked Man is the Red-haired guy, but I do think the Crooked Man drives a crooked horse.

• User Avatar Image
    Kunny BANNED

I saw his 3D Model.

It's not Cryer.

• The Crooked Man is based on a poem/nursery rhyme:

There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile,

He found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile;

He bought a crooked cat which caught a crooked mouse,

And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

The character in the movie listed above was based upon this nursery rhyme, which according to wiki dates back to 1842, long preceding Babes in Toyland.

He is also very unlikely to be the red haired guy. While I'm sure the red haired guy will have some future relevance to the story, to make the mysterious character who keeps showing up in Episode 1 the chief villain would be a mark of such slovenly storytelling on Telltale's part that it would be hard to take them seriously anymore.

EDIT: Why is the formatting on this forum so completely awful?

• What about the theories of Vivan? We know nothing about her, which fable she is or anything, her description just says that Georgie trusts her. I read somewhere online that in Fables, she's sort of Crane's girlfriend or something, like she takes advantage of his power. I feel like she would have a bigger part, maybe she's some kind of villain fable too?

• I don't know why I keep relating The Crooked Man to Red John from The Mentalist (tv show serial killer, in case you didn't know). Maybe the killings are to cover up an even greater event or society. I do believe The Boy Who Cried Wolf has a big role in the next few episodes, but I don't think Telltale would give out information so easy to understand. There's something so much bigger going on backstage...
Add Comment