Menu
User Avatar Image

How do you change user name?

posted by Funkboy on - last edited - Viewed by 8.7K users

I ment to sign up as funkboy as in the type of music + the word boy and I got funboy. Please help

139 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In reply to TelltaleMike

I apologize for the inconvenience. Our Support Staff did not receive an email request.

link

Still nothing lol

I apologize for the inconvenience. Our Support Staff did not receive an email request.

link

@TelltaleMike not exactly username, but I'm not able to change my bio. Do you know how to fix it? ><

• User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff
    In reply to SweetPeaClem

@TelltaleMike not exactly username, but I'm not able to change my bio. Do you know how to fix it? >

link

You should be able to edit your Bio by clicking on the downward facing arrow on the top right of the webpage, then clicking Profile. Then once on your Profile page, there should be an Edit Bio button.

You should be able to edit your Bio by clicking on the downward facing arrow on the top right of the webpage, then clicking Profile. Then once on your Profile page, there should be an Edit Bio button.

link

Hm, yes, I've done it thousands of times, haha. But it always come back to what was written before...

• User Avatar Image
    In reply to SweetPeaClem

Hm, yes, I've done it thousands of times, haha. But it always come back to what was written before...

link

I believe your Bio is now different from what it was when you originally asked for help. Can you please clarify if your Bio has changed to your preferred message?

I believe your Bio is now different from what it was when you originally asked for help. Can you please clarify if your Bio has changed to your preferred message?

link

It has! Thank you for your time. :3

• In reply to Tester Scott

You sure you don't want to stay as funboy? Do you not like fun? Either way there currently is no way for you to change your username but if you want it swithced over we can take care of that for you.

link

Can I change my username as well? I want to change it to "Verzarian"

• User Avatar Image
    In reply to TheGamingPuncake

Can I change my username as well? I want to change it to "Verzarian"

link

For any inquiries about changing usernames, please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further. Please make sure to include your current username, along with the email address associated with your Telltale account, in the email.

• Apologies for the bump, but I've contacted support@telltalegames.com and received the following response:

I apologize for the inconvenience. However, we are not able to update your username once it is created. If you wish, you can change your email address and then create a new account with your original email address, which would allow you to effectively select a new username.

Are username changes no longer possible?

Thanks, sorry for the bother.

• User Avatar Image
    In reply to WulfenMortys

Apologies for the bump, but I've contacted support@telltalegames.com and received the following response: > I apologize for the inconvenience.

link

You can only create a username when first creating an account. If you would like to change your username but keep the same email address, you will need to change the email address associated with your 'WulfenMortys' account, then create a new account, which would allow you to effectively select the username you prefer, while still using the email address that you prefer.

This discussion has been closed.