Menu
306 Comments
  • Amazing Episode

SPOILER: Nobody major died in mine except for Walter. I hope Nick and Alvin don't just die anyway like Doug/Carley from season 1 but who knows.

• Kenny!!!

Okey, it kinda annoyed the crap out of me that (like many already said) there was no option to talk about the fact that someone was following them... weird...

But.. Kenny!!!

Also it was getting on my nerves a bit that they wanted Clem to make up her mind right away about staying or leaving. Could we say hi first and maybe sleep on it?

But... but... Kenny!!!

Was a really good episode. A bit short maybe but still really good. Nice work Telltale!

• The episode was outstanding! and thankfully on my 1st and normal save file, Alvin and Nick survived when I snuck out with Kenny.

• Did like it although took twenty minutes to complete wished it was longer

• I hope there will be an option to hug Kenny again in future episodes.. :)

• Let me give a review from european psn perceptive ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................SOON................................................................................................................SUPERSOON....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................AROUND THE CORNER...................................................

StIll waiting released 12th!!!!! so lucky

Add Comment