Menu
27 Comments
  • Steph is shown as a walker in ep5 of season 1 when Lee fights like a badass.

• Oh geez. It does seem like puberty has already hit Clem, what with her voice and all, so getting her period doesn't seem out of the question for me.

• I wonder if the Walking Dead Game, Comics, or Show will ever run into a Little Lamplight/Lord of the Flies situation. A society of children with their own laws and such.

• That would be interesting... Clem alone with the baby... hmmm

• I agree, the wooden walls of howes reminds me of woodbury and carver reminds me a lot about the governor he's dangerous but as of yet a lot of people who played the game can't tell whether he's the main antagonist, he's just manipulative and he probably has people in his group thinking that they're completely safe under his protection and he has the best of intentions. So it makes sense that he would get someone like Tavia to recruit people so there's a good chance that we get to meet the people from 400 days and I hope we see Lily too and Lily vs Kenny could turn out to be a very interesting aspect of this episode. Even though they probably won't do each other any direct harm they probably would be at each other's throats. I also think that clementine will try to get in with Carver's good side so she can plan an escape but we could also see Carver's group in a fight against another group and this group vs group battle also has good potential overall this episode has a good chance of containing some disturbing undertones, it certainly has the potential but we will see.

• Also did anyone find the bucket scene in the ep3 trailer as depressing as I did.

Yes

And does anyone thing that the season will probably end with Clementine and the baby alone?

No

• Speaking of that empty gun trust test, it'd be amazing but horrible for Carver to make us choose between two people, but he shoots the one we opted to save and the other thinks we don't value them.

• Thats actually more likely then giving clem a chance to opt out via attempted suicide. I've been expecting a reverse choice for ages now and the closest thing they've done is "Stealing the watch is a good thing"

• I think a big reverse choice will be getting everyone to go to the camp in 400 days. We all thought that because the 400 days group are good people they'd help Clem, right? But what if they're all thugs for Carver?

• Consider HOW you got them to join.

Fear of Roman Searching for people Being betrayed and becoming cynical and Bonnie.

All Carver would have to do is allow Becca and Shel to go on scouting missions and they'd have the percieved freedom Roman denied them as well as Carver killed Roman so he saved his new "family". Vince when made cynical by justin only cares about surviving so he'd be willing to do the hard things Carver needed him to do. Carver would probably have helped Wyatt and Russel find Eddie and perhaps a family member of Russels winning their loyalty although i'm almost positive when Carver found Eddie he was dead but it gave Wyatt closure.

Thus he seals them to his family. But we know for sure Carver isn't hesitant about killing people who are against him so if you didnt join tavia you might be dead. Or at the very least separated from each other by now.

• What if TTG includes a character this season. Someone whose been around since the beginning of this season and keeps them around observing and learning from Clementine. And then in the final episode of this season this character who started off a naieve child and ends up the protagonist of Season 3 after Clem dies? It would have to be a character who is immature and who Clem can teach to survive because their own father wouldn't teach them.

• I feel Stephanie is 100% dead. Either Shel or Roman killed her.

Add Comment