Menu
35 Comments
  • They could use this as an opportunity to develop his character further. Otherwise yeah, it would've been pointless bringing him back just to do the same old song and dance.

• Maybe you get a choice to tell Kenny he's wrong and then he figures out that he's not right about everything.

• I'm hoping both Clem and Sarita help him come around. I really like that Sarita is trying to be proactive in getting through to him instead of just being satisfied that she's got someone to look out for her. And it'd be nice if he could somehow make nice with Nick (no Luke vs. Kenny conspiracy theories pls). Maybe a bottle of liquor would do the trick.

• So if someone didn't follow your plans you would just love them? Be realistic, dude. What makes friends is backing them up in difficult times. Not disagreeing with them and expecting them to drool over your presence.

• Ya, and I would appreciate it if Kenny respected my decision in helping out my friends. I did what I did to help out Carlos and Alvin when they were in need. Even Kenny eventually gives up when Sarita gets put at gun point. It was easy for him to take that shot when there was a gun to Alvin's head but the moment his girlfriend is put in danger he surrenders like a sad puppy.

And what Kenny also doesn't realize is that we had no clue were he was at the moment and Carlos was losing fingers fast. I wasn't risking my friends for the slight possibility that Kenny would come back and kill the 3 machine gun armed men.

• Your friends? You've known them for two episodes and they're still shady as all hell. If any of you have faith in this group at this point you're gullible insects marching towards the first crumb of trust. At least Kenny and Clem have history. Sure, he's seems pretty fucking nutty at this point but I know Kenny will make the right choice, and I know his intentions are always for the best. We don't know anything about Luke or the group so how are they your "friends".

• I do agree "friend" might have been the wrong word and the group is shady as hell,but without them Clem would've died in those woods. Luke and Pete risked themselves to save Clem when she was surrounded by zombies, Carlos fixed Clem's arm ( after some questionable actions), Nick used himself as a distraction to save Clem,and Carlos saved Clem before she was attacked at the wind turbine, if these aren't reasons to help out the group then I don't know what are.

I don't fully trust them but I do owe them, at least in my opinion. Just remember Lee and what his past was like before the Zombie apocalypse and he turned out alright.

• at the first when saw him i was happy but when he was started to working on himself plans i was start again hate him :P

• User Avatar Image
    CannibalCarl BANNED

Welp, Kenny never criticized me, so you guys just aren't pragmatic enough.

• I like to look at it a little differently. Clementine and Kenny never really had much of a relationship in S1, but with Lee out of the picture, that's all changed. I kind of doubt Kenny would hold a grudge against a little girl, but Kenny's clearly lost more than a few of his marbles, so it's tough to know for sure.

At any rate, I hope to heaven that Telltale will offer us a final choice between Kenny or Luke in episode 3, allowing the player to decide whether he/she wants to continue with a new face as their closest ally, or an old one.

• I hope they don't just do the same thing again, it would be a wasted opportunity. Instead, I'd like to see Kenny's character make some kind of change for the better.

• I want to think that he blame you for surrender ONLY if you blame him for Walter's death. Can't be sure,thoug

• I'm with Kenny no matter what ^^

• NOPE

STAHP

HE WOULDN'T

EVER

NOPE

THIS THREAD

I'M OUT

TO PREVENT A RANT

I LOVE KENNY

DON'T YOU DARE WISH HE DIED WHEN WE JUST GOT HIM BACK!

Add Comment