Menu
40 Comments
  • Well you can tell Nick about Ben aswell and that can't have any impact to the story.

Some things i believe that could bite you in the ass later are:

Buring the drawing of Kenny and his family, not showing Sarah how to use a gun.

• I totally forgot about the drawing! But in ep 2 when you're going to get the knife, it shows the backpack as completely empty, though maybe that was just a screwup on TT's part...

• Maybe they want you to think that teaching Sarah how to use the gun is a good thing but it will turn out to be a bad thing later.

• I agree. I think there's a 50-50 chance it will end in disaster (I'm leaning toward disaster).

After all, based on Clem's "lesson," and Sarah's careless handling of the gun, it's not looking promising.

Also bugs me she'd have something like that hidden, even if it was unloaded. Just goes to show she's (Carlos voice) "not to be trusted..." ;)

• I never got the option to teach her. I think it has something to do with befriending her or not on EP 1. I told her we were not friends.

• I can't think of anything in S1 or 400Days....but i sure as hell am waiting on that 'pinkie swear' to bite me in the ass later.

• Letting everyone go with Tavia - that might mean they become Carver's thugs.

• Letting Nick live, and doing the pinky swear with Sarah (thank god I showed her how to use a gun).

• sitting with the new group instead of kenny

• Probably not sitting next to Kenny during dinner. I've learned through Lee if I don't side with Kenny ALL the time, he gets an attitude problem. And heck, I might need him on my side down the road

• Am I the only one around here who believes letting Nick live will NOT bite you in the ass later? If letting him live will only lead to trouble then it would really just be another Ben 2.0. I trust TT to be capable of better writing than that. Ben never got to shine before he died, Nick surely will.

• Not necessarily, on half the playthroughs Nick is dead, so for quite alot of people he won't have any redemption :(. Hopefully he's able to if he lives, as you said I would prefer to not have another Ben :D.

• I agree man. Everyone deserves a second chance for redemption and I'm a bit stumped Ben and Lilly never got it. I do hope Alvin and Nick get that chance.

• If Kenny can come back from losing his family I'm sure Nick can come back from all that losing his mom and Pete,I at least hope he will become an aid to the group,also both Alvin and Nick survived on my playthroughs when I found out they could die I was proud of basically saving them I guess.

• I tough keeping the only thing left of Lee was the right choice there. Kenny can't blame me for that. He was Lee's friend too. I did let everyone go with Tavia, but since Bonnie actually was the only one to show up of them, I guess they didn't approve of Carver's way. At least I hope that's it. Russell would never agree with Carver's ways. Torture and stuff. He's seen enough shit like that to approve of something like that. Russell had it with bad guys. What I do think might come back for me later... maybe I'm crazy for thinking this, but I think the fact that I let Andy live might be something that might prove unwise... Something I already noticed... not taking that watch has proved to be something I reconsider to be a bad choice. Especially since Pete died. Because Nick said something about that he wished he had Pete's watch. As a memory of him. Then I tough back... damn... why didn't I take that thing? I could've comforted Nick with it now. Still, if I try another play trough, I guess I will try to save Pete next time, so then I won't need the watch, I guess.

Add Comment