Menu
40 Comments
  • Am I the only one around here who believes letting Nick live will NOT bite you in the ass later? If letting him live will only lead to trouble then it would really just be another Ben 2.0. I trust TT to be capable of better writing than that. Ben never got to shine before he died, Nick surely will.

• Not necessarily, on half the playthroughs Nick is dead, so for quite alot of people he won't have any redemption :(. Hopefully he's able to if he lives, as you said I would prefer to not have another Ben :D.

• I agree man. Everyone deserves a second chance for redemption and I'm a bit stumped Ben and Lilly never got it. I do hope Alvin and Nick get that chance.

• If Kenny can come back from losing his family I'm sure Nick can come back from all that losing his mom and Pete,I at least hope he will become an aid to the group,also both Alvin and Nick survived on my playthroughs when I found out they could die I was proud of basically saving them I guess.

• I tough keeping the only thing left of Lee was the right choice there. Kenny can't blame me for that. He was Lee's friend too. I did let everyone go with Tavia, but since Bonnie actually was the only one to show up of them, I guess they didn't approve of Carver's way. At least I hope that's it. Russell would never agree with Carver's ways. Torture and stuff. He's seen enough shit like that to approve of something like that. Russell had it with bad guys. What I do think might come back for me later... maybe I'm crazy for thinking this, but I think the fact that I let Andy live might be something that might prove unwise... Something I already noticed... not taking that watch has proved to be something I reconsider to be a bad choice. Especially since Pete died. Because Nick said something about that he wished he had Pete's watch. As a memory of him. Then I tough back... damn... why didn't I take that thing? I could've comforted Nick with it now. Still, if I try another play trough, I guess I will try to save Pete next time, so then I won't need the watch, I guess.

• Anything to do with Kenny, I learned from Season 1 he gets so pissy if you don't side with him or do it his way

• Well considering in my playthrough with my sis we went outside to find kenny and then he shot a few times I'd say we're in some trouble lol.

• Pinkie-swearing with Sarah.

God knows we'll have to mercykill her in a later episode.

• 1.) I didnt shoot Lee. I hope I don't come across zombie Lee later on. 2.) I got Alvin killed, No more chances for Juice boxes 3.) Ben2 lived. 4.) I was really negative to Carver when I should of played the game of thrones and waited for an opportunity. 5.) I didn't teach Sarah how to shoot.

• getting chewed out by rebecca maybe, since i didnt tell kenny to not shoot. i was such an intence part i didnt know what to pick.

• I think every decision I ever made will come back to bite me in the ass,the game will disgrace me and just completely demoralise me before leaving Clementine in a horrible life and death situation cliff hanger waiting for season 3.Why Telltale,why do you do this?!

Add Comment