Menu
User Avatar Image

Multipack doesn't restore!

posted by Senne878 on - Viewed by 1K users

I'm really upset right now! A month back I bought the multipack( so ep2-5 and the 400 days ep) I completed the game and deleted it because I needed space for other games. Today I wanted to play it again so I dowloaded the game again. I saw that I had to buy all the episodes again but I remembered that you could restore it with the Restore button. So I pressed that, I typed in my code and it said: restoring purchases! After that that was gone nothing happened. I waited for a few minutes but It doesn't do anything. I tried everything( I even saw someone else on this forum having the same problem and I even tried to do the purchase thing but with me it doesn't say I allready bought it) So what do I have to do? I don't want to pay again you know?!

10 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused. Please view this FAQ on our iOS community support forum to learn suggestions on how to restore your previously purchased episodes on your iOS device here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/53347/twd-ios-cannot-restore-workaround

Again, apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced.

• Thank you for the quick response. However I already tried this and it doesn't work So what can I do now? Please help me

• User Avatar Image

Please make sure you are connected to the internet when opening the app, and that you are seeing the same Multi-Pack that you originally purchased (2-5 +400 Days), and as long as you are logged into the same account that you originally purchased it on, you should be able to proceed through the purchase path. When you are prompted to purchase the game, you should be able to hit the 'Buy' button, and it will alert you that you have already purchased this game, and you will be able to download it again for free.

• That still does not work. Connections are great. It keeps asking me if I want to repurchase for another $19.99. This is ridiculous. I don't want to, but there seems to be no recourse other than to ask iTunes for a refund on the Multi pack that was purchased. This is crazy. I had the exact same situation as the person above. Sometimes games have to be removed to create more space. If this is going to be a problem each and every-time you have to re-install, that is crazy. What do you suggest?

• User Avatar Image

Unfortunately this is the only known workaround to restore your previous purchase. Please also make sure that you are purchasing the same product that you previously purchased. If you bought the episodes individually, you will have to proceed through the purchase path for each episode. If you purchased the 14.99 Multi-Pack, there are instructions in the iOS Cannot Restore Workaround thread to restore the purchase. If you purchased the 19.99 Multi-Pack, the only way to restore it is to proceed through the purchase path, and as long as you are logged into the same account as you originally purchaesd it, it should alert you that you have already purchased this item after hitting the 'Buy' button.

• This does not work for me either, I followed your instruction step by step but it didn't work, what can I do now plz help thank you
    • User Avatar Image
      Can you please clarify if you have proceeded through the purchase path, and hit the 'Buy' button? Please make sure before doing this that you can see your previous purchase in your iTunes Account's purchase history, to ensure you do not purchase it again.
  • Okay I'm having the same issues, but with the kindle fire hd. I purchased the multi pack for $14.99 and it is still saying for me to "BUY" the epiSodes again. What can I do? Please help. Thanks in advance.
    • I have the same problem on Fire TV. The appstore knows I already bought this item, but there are no options to redownload.
      • User Avatar Image
        I apologize for the inconvenience. As long as you are logged into the same account that you originally purchased the game with, you should be able to proceed through the purchase path again, and when you hit the 'Buy' button, and it will alert you that you've already purchased this game, and allow you to download it again for free.
Add Comment