Menu
User Avatar Image

Walking Dead Episdode 1 - Android - Detect selectables

posted by Hymatron on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

Hello, I have a GN3, and have started playing the game, so far it is great. I plan on buying the season pass. There is a small problem though, I don't think selecting "Detect selectables off" is doing anything in the game. All objects are always highlighted.

Is this normal? Has anyone else been experiencing this?

7 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Below are a few potential solutions:

1) If you have ART enabled on your android device, please disable ART and this will resolve any crashing

2) Make sure your OS is updated to the most recent version

3) Force stop the application, and then relaunch it

4) Turn off your device for a few minutes, before attempting to launch The Walking Dead again.

5) Delete the application from your device, and re-download it from the App Store (Please note that this will delete your save data)

• im having thesame problem

• Hello.

I have purchased the Season One of The Walking Dead for Android.

My device is Samsung Galaxy Note II.

I have exactly the same problem with the selectables.

When I disable "detect selectables" in the menu, the highlighted spots in the game stay active.

I have tried all options from the list above and nothing was helpful.

Is there any solution for this problem?

Thank you.

• User Avatar Image
      TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately the highlighted spots, even when disabled, will show up if/when you touch the screen in certain places. I will make sure to pass your feedback along to the team, though!

• TelltaleMike, thank you for your answer!

Unfortunately the highlighted spots, even when disabled, will show up if/when you touch the screen in certain places.

The highlighted spots are always seen in my case, even when I don't touch the display ("detect selectables" menu item simply does not deactivate these spots).

I will make sure to pass your feedback along to the team, though!

Thank you very much!

This discussion has been closed.