Menu
User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Forum Creepypasta ( No Longer Looking For Volunteers)

posted by Giraffehat on - last edited - Viewed by 27.7K users

Good evening, everyone. I'm Giraffehat, the forum's official Goose.

Firstly, you may be wondering what a CreepyPasta is. CreepyPasta is just a term for a scary (or rather "creepy") story written by random people on the internet, similar to fan fiction, but it doesn't necessarily have to be about anything that already exists.

I have recently acquired inspiration for a CreepyPasta revolving around this very forum, as well as TWD game itself. I have most of ideas already, but I'm gonna need some assistance from you guys.

Firstly, I haven't been a CreepyPasta enthusiast for very long. @Azlyn showed me one last week and I got absolutely hooked. This means that, while I have researched clichés and what-not-to-dos, the advice of more knowledgeable CreepyPasta enthusiasts would be very appreciated.

Secondly, I require some volunteers, who consent to featuring in the story. Keep in mind, I'll be more likely to pick people I'm familiar with, as I have a better understanding of their personalities, so I can offer a more appropriate characterization.

If you wish to join, please type out a detailed list of your personality and speech patterns (for characterization purposes) as well as leaving some information which explains how you'd deal with a really, REALLY freaky situation - but one that's still within the realm of reality - that barely anyone has ever experienced before. Keep in mind, bad things WILL probably happen to you.

Well, that's all I've got for now. Of course, feedback is welcome. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them as long as they don't involve spoilers.

EDIT 1: I came up with a new idea. If you guys were willing to share your real first names, it would improve a certain section of the story.

EDIT 2: If you guys were willing to leave your country and city in your description as well, it would be useful for me. Also, if you are social network friends (PSN, XBL, Steam) with anyone else on the forum, please list those members.

EDIT 3: I found some good music for you guys to play in the background when you read.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6WO2aVFBjc&list=PLItG-Y7CSImcbO1SzWhL0fIec_dISih2E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqBWu6JNxW4&list=PLItG-Y7CSImcbO1SzWhL0fIec_dISih2E

302 Comments
Add Comment