Menu
User Avatar Image

Poker night crashes after done tutorial

posted by Silveredge99 on - Viewed by 974 users

Really please actually help your customers. Every time I load the game and try to play it crashes after it says done. so please actually make the patch I don't want this to be a waste of money.

6 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what Mac OS your computer is currently updated to? Please note that as stated under the System Requirements for the game:

OS: Mac OS X 10.5 or newer (Not Compatible with Mac OS 10.8.x and above)

• Hi i have the exact same problem, as soon as i press done on the tutorial it quits, unistalling and reinstalling doesnt work my mac is: Processor 1.7 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Graphics Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB Software OS X 10.9.5 (13F34) if you need to email me alexanderg.46@gmail.com steam id http://steamcommunity.com/id/pandamonium3

• I understand that if you have Mac OS 10.8.x and above you will not be able to play but will you please fix that? I honestly don't really know much about creating games and updating them, but I'm pretty sure its not that hard for professionals, I'm sorry if I sound like I'm hating on telltale games (which I'm not) but I recently bought this game but can not play because it keeps crashing after the poker tutorial. I will like to see this patched soon.

• User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

Unfortunately we have not announced plans to update the game at this time. We recommend either playing the game on a computer that meets the system requirements, or contacting Steam Support for any inquiries regarding refunds, or refund requests.

This discussion has been closed.