Menu
User Avatar Image

Two IPads

posted by Salsax99 on - Viewed by 495 users
I have two Ipad mini's and I downloaded TWD 1 and TWD 2 on both devices, but I could not sync my purchased episodes to both. The first Ipad has the items I purchased but I could not get it download on my second one. My second ipad has a bigger hard drive and I would like to download it on that device. I did everything has been suggested in the Community Support Post but nothing seems to help. Please help!
3 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff
    I apologize for the inconvenience. As long as you are logged into the same Apple account, you should be able to proceed through the purchase path, and when you hit the 'Buy' button, it should alert you that you have already purchased this item, and allow you to download it again for free. Please make sure that the application is updated to the latest version, and that you are connected to a strong internet connection when attempting to download the Episodes. Also, please make sure that you are following the purchase path to the same thing that you originally purchased. (If you purchased the Multi-Pack, please go through the process to purchase the Multi-Pack. If you purchased the episodes individually, please go through the process like you are purchasing the episodes individually)
  • I am attempted what you suggested and I did not receive the any alert about me purchasing this item previous. I follow those same directions before and I was charged $4.99 on one of the episodes. Please advise.
    • User Avatar Image
      TelltaleMike Telltale Staff
      I sincerely apologize for any difficulties you have experienced. If you were charged again for an episode that you had previously purchased, please contact Apple Support for any inquiries regarding refunds or refund requests. Unfortunately the above steps are the only way to restore your previous purchase. You can try closing the app, and all apps running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to download the episodes on your other iPad.
This discussion has been closed.