Menu
User Avatar Image

POKER NIGHT 1 MAC. ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT?

posted by HVdrumr on - Viewed by 1.5K users
I have recently purchased the game and to my dismay it crashes when i press the done button on the tutorial. Restart my computer fixes it? Nope. Re-downloading it? Nope. Is it my computer? Nope!

ALL MAC USERS WHO HAVE BOUGHT THIS GAME CANNOT PLAY IT. And as it is advertised as mac compatible i put my money and trust into your game and you let me down. I know that you know this is a software issue with your game so i don't want any of that "maybe its your computer" bullshit. I am very frustrated that someone would continue to sell something that doesn't work. And behalf on all the mac users that have purchased this game i want a straight answer. ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT GOING TO FIX THIS? If you cant answer because of some reason i DEMAND to be referred to a higher tier of employee in the company until i get a straight answer because currently you are running false advertising and fraud.

If you do not intend to fix this game i DEMAND compensation for my money wasted on your clearly broken software.

I also want to talk to the man in charge of this game so i would like an email or way to contact him please.

A very angry customer,
David
7 Comments
  • I totally agree, I've been having the same problem and I'm really angry, The game said Osx compatible but no Mac users can play it! I want my money back, worst game experience ever...
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

We have seen this issue arise on newer hardware, and unfortunately have not announced plans to update this particular game at this time. We believe this is affecting users with Mac OS 10.8 and above, and users who have Mac’s with retina displays. If you do not have a retina mac, downgrading to a previous OS may resolve this issue. I sincerely apologize for any difficulties this has caused.

• Since there is no plan to fix it who can you refer me to for a refund because i am not supporting broken software if there is no will to fix it.

• User Avatar Image

If you purchased the game through Steam, please contact Steam Support for any inquiries regarding refunds, or refund requests. My apologies for any inconvenience experienced.

• Quote from steam -As with most downloadable software products, we do not offer refunds for purchases made through Steam - please review
          Section 4 of the Steam Subscriber Agreement for more information.

So knowing i cant get any refund from steam can you offer me something as compensation. I do not appreciate being sold malfunctioning software and unless there is plan to fix it. In my opinion anyone who bought the game on a mac (where it was advertised to work) should receive a voucher for poker night at the inventory 2. I would consider this proper compensation.

Personally i was after the iron curtain and strong bads glasses. If there was way to gift these items i would also consider them to be proper compensation.

I am hoping TelltaleGames is willing to compensate the users that are having this problem.

• User Avatar Image

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they should be able to assist you further. Please make sure to include all of the information you provided me, and they will be able to assist you.

• Why can't you work on actually fixing this problem? Please tell me why you can't fix this! And if you can't fix it, then just say it, and stop selling a game that wont work. I don't want a game that has bad software. I want a game where I can collect my rewards and actually play.

If I can't get a refund, can you please compensate people for there troubles. How about giving us our tf2 unlocks? People paid $5, why can't we reap our rewards? Surely it's not a problem for you. Can't you just give them out? It's just some data.

I just love to see $5 wasted. $5 that mac players can't even get back.

Sincerly,

I.A.M.

This discussion has been closed.