Menu
User Avatar Image

Achievement with Steam

posted by Pierrot_ on - last edited - Viewed by 685 users

Hello, Yesterday i have unlocked all achievement for win GLaDOS's Bounties. But i have win the tournament with steam offline : i have win Wheatley. Next day, i launch the game with steam online bur i haven't the achievement : "Personality Goes a Long Way". Thanks for your comments.

5 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

We apologize for the issue you are experiencing with TF2 items not unlocking. Due to the Steam architecture, achievements cannot be acquired while playing in offline mode or without an active internet connection. For more information on Steam’s policy regarding achievements, please see the following thread:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4462-UIOB-0425

Unfortunately, the only way to unlock the achievement and corresponding TF2 item would be to remove your save game and prefs.prop file from your system and reacquire the achievement while playing online. To avoid this issue arising from an interruption in internet service, we advise that you occasionally make a backup copy of your save and prefs before earning a bounty achievement.

• I just deleted the file but the only thing that changed was my statistic, i kept the bountys. What shall i do now?

• User Avatar Image

If you missed an achievement because Steam was in Offline Mode, you will need to delete both your save files, and your prefs.prop file, in order to regain the achievement. This will clear your saved progress completely, and allow you to re-acquire the achievement.

• it didnt work, i have removed all files and ask steam to redownload the an i got my bounty and everything els but still no achivement. do you know an other way to do it.

• User Avatar Image

If you successfully completed the bounty after deleting your saves, and prefs.prop files from your Poker Night file directory, and you still did not receive your achievement, please contact Steam Support for further assistance, and they should be able to assist you further.

This discussion has been closed.