Menu
User Avatar Image

I can't play anymore.

posted by OreWaUsopp on - Viewed by 492 users

I played chapter one, but ever since, I've been unable to continue. I try to boot up the game, and I get a blank window that takes up half the screen, and I can hear the theme music play, but, I don't actually get the game. It worked fine before something was changed, and now the same thing happened when I bought Walking Dead sn2. Season 1 will still play just fine, but Season 2 and Wolf Among Us both give me the error described above.

2 Comments
  • You want to check in support if other people are having the same problem. Mine was working fine yesterday so I'm not sure. Email TelltaleMike and ask him and he may be able to help you as well.

• User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

@OreWaUsopp I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try starting the game again, and when you hit the blank screen, please try switching the game to Windowed Mode using the shortcut (Alt+Enter for PC, Command+F for Mac) and see if you are then able to see the game correctly. If so, please then try changing the game's resolution and graphics settings to a lower setting, and click Apply. Then try switching back to Full Screen Mode by using the same shortcut, and your issue should then be resolved.

This discussion has been closed.