Menu
User Avatar Image

(Poll/Discussion) Does Clem have a crush on Luke, and is there a problem with that?

posted by Piggs on - last edited - Viewed by 6.6K users

Alright, before any of you go apeshit and point fingers at me for "being a Cluke supporter":

I DO NOT SHIP CLUKE. I DON'T WANT LUKE AND CLEM TO BE IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP, AND I DON'T WANT LUKE TO BE ATTRACTED TO CLEM. IT WOULD BE DESPICABLE OF TELLTALE TO WRITE THAT INTO THE GAME.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I'd like you all to recall this particular portion of Episode 5:

Alt text

Alt text

Is Clem simply stating her loyalty to Luke, or is she implying that she has a bit of a crush on him? I think it's perfectly normal for a little girl to like an older guy, as long as the guy doesn't reciprocate the feelings. It's very normal for minors and teenagers to develop crushes on celebrities (Justin Bieber, The Jonas Brothers, etc.) and attractive men in general. So, that being said, is there really anything wrong with Clementine having a childish little crush on a cute boy?

So, here's a poll. I've included some weird options on the offchance that any of you guys have views that are kind of, uh, out there.

http://strawpoll.me/2481763

200 Comments
Add Comment