Menu
User Avatar Image

posted by blakedemon on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

12 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff

Is there anything we can assist you with?

• Probably not, but I'm sure the thousands of people not being able to run The Walking Dead Season 2 would.

• User Avatar Image
        TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

If you are still having difficulty running the game, please clarify what the issue is, and which platform you are trying to play it on, and I can try to assist you with your difficulties.

• Right now my issue is playing tag with the support email taking many hours between correspondence.

(and of course that the game doesn't work, but that's old news at this point)

• I've installed the game on Windows 8 and when I try to start it, it gives me the "TWD2.exe has stopped working" message. I've also tried running it as administrator and on compatibility mode with Windows 7. I'm also 100% sure I meet the minimum requirements.

And while I, a paying customer can't use what I've paid for, pirates have already played the episode twice with no problem at all. I'm also 100% sure I wouldn't have had problems with Steam, so is there really no way of getting a Steam key to solve this problem? With all these issues, I'm not really seeing a point to using this website to buy the game.

Add Comment