User Avatar Image

Don't be pissed if it ends up being Glenn

posted by CiscoKidd81 on - Viewed by 4.3K users

Don't get pissed if the person clementine thought was dead ends up being Glenn. I know there are a bunch of Lilly Kenny supporters out there.

• I hate Glenn Hate him in the comics, hate him in the show and I even hated him for the short time he was in the game. I highly doubt he will show up but if he does...ugh NO!

• Reasoning? Not trying to bash or anything, I'm just curious. He seems to be a very well liked character.

• I find him very uninteresting and whiney. I think comic Glenn is a bit better but the show Glenn is just awful. The show tries to remind us how much Maggie and Glenn love each other every episode and I just don't see it. Just a weak character. He was cool in the beginning but now hes such a baby. Carol has become cooler than him. That's just my opinion though so I totally get why people like him.

• Agreed comic Glenn eventually becomes scared all the time however they made him like this by season 2 of the show. Hes one of my favourite in the comics but least favourite in the show.

• That's interesting, because the reason you hate him in the comic is the reason I do like him. He's just some scared kid who is a useful scavenger. I like it when characters have realistic flaws like that and everyone is not some alpha super protagonist who makes all the right decisions. Glenn on the show is much more masculine and he had a much faster evolution from scared kid to a valued defender of the group. That's just my take on it. I completely agree with Carol, however. Her tv show counterpart is just so much better than her comic counterpart. Her character has done such a 180 since season 1. Can't wait to see her pop up again for the second half of season 4.

• User Avatar Image
    fusedmass BANNED

I would be cool, if it ends up being Molly. She knew had to take care of herself. You remember when she encounter Lee, she was doing some ninja style moves.

• I just hope it won't be a character Clem and Christa meets during the 16 months period. I agree it will make a nice trolling move though....

• its either lilly or kenny or glenn idk telltale better not pull a fast one.

• Aaaaand the award for the most down voted comment on Telltale Forums gooooes to:CiscoKidd81 - with his post "don't be possed if it ends up being glenn" which has a recording 22 down votes,with absolutely zero up votes!Congratulations to CiscoKidd81!

• Thank you. It has taken a lot of threads but finally it seems I have been able to get everyone unite together. Down voting is beside the point I'm just glad to see everyone is harmony.

• Possible characters for the person Clementine thought was dead - Christa, Lily, Kenny, thirsty bandit. If it turns out to be the bandit, that will be the same as a middle finger to the fans, so I don't think it is him. Characters that it is almost certainly not - Glenn, Molly. Molly only has one story end where she seems like she likely died. It still never shows her die, so she's probably alive and may come back in this season, but I don't think it will be here, because for Molly's normal story end Clementine doesn't have any reason to believe she is dead. It has already been explained why Glenn won't come back. He followed another group around until he died, and the Walking Dead games are supposed to be canon, so Glenn coming back to them would be a huge plot hole. Plus, Clementine has no reason to think he is dead either.

• I'd wage a large sum of money it's not Glenn. Clem barely knew Glenn and it was never suggested at any point that he may have died. Christa, Molly, and Kenny make the most sense. I highly doubt it is Christa because Clem didn't have a very strong emotional reaction to seeing this mystery character. It was never suggested that Molly might have died, so I'm guessing it's Kenny.

Add Comment