User Avatar Image

TWD - Episode 2 still classed as 'Coming Soon'

posted by mjpbutler on - last edited - Viewed by 344 users

I downloaded the season pass for the season 2 of the walking dead game, and i cannot seem to play episode 2 as it is still classed as 'coming soon' in game despite it already being released.

I am on Ps3 and in the ps3 store there is no option to download the second episode… my console is fully up to date.

The only thing i can thing of doing is uninstalling season 2 and re-installing it but i would rather not have to play episode 1 again as I've already played it.

EDIT - I went back on the game today to see if it had updated or something and the season pass is no longer classed as owned even though i paid for it back in December…

Any help is greatly appreciated - Thanks guys!

• I am on desktop and it says the same thing for me. Classified still as "coming soon" and I have the season pass as well. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing changes.

• Any ideas what is happening? As i would really like to play the game before my friends spoil it for me haha

• User Avatar Image
      TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

@Rashnu I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are on a PC computer, please try deleting your SyncFs folder from your C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead - Season Two\ file directory, and then restart the game, and you should receive any of the necessary updates to make Episode 2 available to download.

@Ultralali If you are on an iPad, please turn the device off, and let it sit for a couple of minutes to delete the cache. Then turn it back on again, and start the app and attempt the download again.

@mjpbutler If the Season Pass is not registering as purchased on your PS3, please contact Sony Support for further assistance with purchases made through the Playstation Store.

This discussion has been closed.