Menu
User Avatar Image

Missing Bird Seed

posted by bakakaba on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

I've downloaded the newest version and got past the bug with being unable to back out of the zoomed position now, but I don't have the birdseed in my inventory anymore. I even started a new game and it disappears from the inventory after disabling the chicken alarm. Anyone else having this problem?

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Emily said: Huh. That's lame, but thankfully not a showstopper since they're reappearing later. Thanks for reporting it.

Unfortunately I don't think this works for everybody. - Here is a thread from the W&G "hints" forum where others reported the same bug as "bakakaba"; and it seems for them the seeds do not reappear when needed: (see postings #3 and #5 of that thread)

• Well, I now have played it again (Sam) - And using the new version from start I could finish it (although the seeds vanished when disarming the chicken...).

I guess my problem was using the old savegame with the new program version - That didn't bring back the bird food.

• I also am having this problem - there's no birdseed in my inventory, and after reading found out that's what I require for the puzzle in the balloon where I am up to. :(

• User Avatar Image
    ScottAlexander Telltale Alumni

Here's a save game for you at the start of Act 4. Complete with birdseed action!

Just unzip the file and drop the .save file into this directory:

\\my documents\telltale games\Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures\Muzzled!

It should show up as Bookmark 4. Enjoy!

• @ScottAlexander said: Here's a save game for you at the start of Act 4. Complete with birdseed action!

Just unzip the file and drop the .save file into this directory:

\\my documents\telltale games\Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures\Muzzled!

It should show up as Bookmark 4. Enjoy!

Thanks. :)

• is there anybody else for which this solution doesn't work? either can't extract the zip file (on this vista computer) or opening it doesn't produce a save file (on another computer).

any idea what i'm doing wrong?

• Hey ozmo, could you email me at warmstrong@telltalegames.com? I'll see if I can send it to you a different way.

• I'm also having the same problem, I've downloaded the save game but I can't tell where to extract it to?

• @florana said: I'm also having the same problem, I've downloaded the save game but I can't tell where to extract it to?

My Documents -> Telltale Games -> Muzzled

• Hi. I'm also having the same problem with a recently purchased Steam version... and I can't see the link for the save game "fix". Is it still availible and I'm just missing it somehow?

This discussion has been closed.