Menu
User Avatar Image

crash on ipod 4 gen.

posted by ChrisHogan on - last edited - Viewed by 232 users

I've deleted and reinstalled the game. rebooted my ipod and closed all backround apps, but the game always crashes in the same spot. it runs good until the part in episode one, season 2, where Christa gets chased off by the bandits in the forest. Then when the game is supposed to save after the scene with Christa, it always crashes in that spot. will there be an update to fix this because i've tried everything? I even restored my ipod. I know the game is compatible because it runs on my 4th generation ipod, but always crashes in that same spot. any help?

2 Comments
  • Also i've read that twd season 2 isn't supported on ipod 4th gen, but i've played it on mine up until the crash. So.. how is it not compatible with ipod 4? and are you guys planning on making it compatible in the future?

• User Avatar Image
      TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

I regret to inform you that the listing of iPod support in the compatibility section for the Walking Dead: Season 2 app is incorrect. The description section has an accurate list of supported hardware. We are not able to update this section on the store. I encourage you to either ask Apple for a refund or, if you have the option, to play on a supported device. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Add Comment