User Avatar Image

PS3 help please

posted by Ryhan13 on - Viewed by 331 users

I bought the Season Pass for season 2 on PS3 today, downloaded and installed both episodes 1&2, but they are nowhere to be found. can someone please help?

• User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

If you have purchased the Season Pass, and have downloaded and installed the game, it should show up under your Games section from the XMB main menu of your PS3. There should be a The Walking Dead: Season Two icon that you can select to start the game.

• i did purchase it, and download it but it did not appear. i have RE-downloaded and installed and now its there.

• I also downloaded the pass for season 2 but can not find it

• User Avatar Image
      TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

Please sign into the account that you originally purchased the game with, and open the Playstation Store. From inside the Store's main page, scroll all the way down to View Downloads and enter that menu. From there, you will be able to see your purchased items for The Walking Dead: Season Two Season Pass. You should see the Season Two Demo and the Unlock Key, as well as Episode 2. Please download and install all three of these, and make sure to be connected to the internet when first starting the game to make sure you are receiving the latest updates for the game.

This discussion has been closed.